Nuggetfinder Z Coils For GPZ 7000

Northeast

5 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The big question mark that needs answering is the dongle situation - please Minelab, provide Nuggetfinder with the needed parts!

Steve, the same guy that told me about these new coils also said that has been taken care of ☺️

• Like 9

Hope they make a small coil, or an elliptical in the 8x12 range would be great for bedrock/creek hunting. 

I personally wouldn't buy a 12"  just because it' is too close in size to the  original Minelab coil.

• Like 2

Just to think ... until this thread many just thought we were f**ked!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 12/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, phoenix said:

Steve, the same guy that told me about these new coils also said that has been taken care of ☺️

On 12/9/2019 at 1:02 PM, phrunt said:

I figured I may as well just ask Nugget Finder to solve all the speculation on the cable, Rohan was very quick to reply, here is his reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Simon

We are still looking at our options with regard to the plug.  There will be more information released in 2020.

Thank you for your interest.

Regards

Rohan Johnson

OK Phoenix, did the guy who told you about the NF coils mention that it had the Minelab cable with chip or was it a modified dongle? Lots of questions remain to be answered about this new 2020 coil option for the GPZ.

Bill

On 12/9/2019 at 11:58 AM, phoenix said:

I spoke to a guy about 4 or 5 months ago that has used one of these coils and he said it worked really well.      I`ve been dying to say something on the forum but couldn`t.       I`m glad to see they have finally been announced   🙂

“OK Phoenix, did the guy who told you about the NF coils mention that it had the Minelab cable with chip or was it a modified dongle? Lots of questions remain to be answered about this new 2020 coil option for the GPZ. Bill“

Talk about prototypes has constraints. It does not matter what prototypes were using, dongle or inline. All that matters is what will be sold, and Nuggetfinder has already said they are still exploring the options there. In other words, that question has not been settled yet. I am sure when it’s settled the information will be part of the official announcement.

• Like 5

• The title was changed to Nuggetfinder Z Coils For GPZ 7000