Nuggetfinder Z Coils For GPZ 7000

Northeast

I'll wait for the more adventurous folks to test the new coils before purchasing one, thanks to those that are willing to be pathfinders. 

What is expected mid year?

Nugget Finder Coil (or Coils?) for the Zed.  Asked the question if known when expected, mid year was response.

Longer than I hoped, but good to get an indication of time frame. 

Whether this was accurate info, I have no idea - only providing what I was told. 

• Like 2

That is a similar response that I had and reported about new coils directly from Minelab (none planned).  The second part of that answer has begun a rumor about a new detector next year.  Other people on this forum follow the registrations of names and such so I guess we'll see if that happens in 2020 also.  

All companies will be missing marketing opportunities if they fail to make a new and 'clearly better' 2020 product.  I'll start that as a separate thread.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_0723.JPG

New pic!  Looks like it is a 12"  Fingers crossed for the hope of other sizes, like 10 or 8!  With that pressure valve I am now wondering if they might not be waterproof.

16 minutes ago, afreakofnature said:

IMG_0723.JPG

New pic!  Looks like it is a 12"  Fingers crossed for the hope of other sizes, like 10 or 8!  With that pressure valve I am now wondering if they might not be waterproof.

Possible waterproof, but they also put the breathers to equalize the coils.

I have it.  It is from the NF website.

https://www.nuggetfinder.com.au/

Just as a note, I asked about the free coil offer and they said it was only available in Australia.  I wonder if the 3 year warranty on coils is only available in Australia only also.  They don't have many dealers in the United States.

nugget-finder-12-z-coil-dod.jpg

Is it the photo angle or are these coils much thinner than normal? Hopefully lighter too if so.