Nuggetfinder Z Coils For GPZ 7000

Northeast

You have to keep the dealers happy with the price.  There are few NF dealers in United States.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like another new pic of the ZSearch and they say 12” for sure at first On there site.  They look slick.  Hopefully the virus does not delay a release date.

image.jpeg.77f907403356e9fdd32de6e5522f1b5c.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I asked a Minelab dealer whether the new coil will have a patch lead or not. His reply was the chip will be built into the lead and not requiring a patch lead. Good news for those that are paranoid about chopping the chip off a standard coil and making a patch lead. Coil is due out (in Australia) at the end of June.

• Like 7

Well that is good news. I am one of the ones who was paranoid mainly because I have an unerring ability to mess up things like cutting cable cords to make patch leads haha.

Thanks for posting. (come on June).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jin said:

I asked a Minelab dealer whether the new coil will have a patch lead or not. His reply was the chip will be built into the lead and not requiring a patch lead. Good news for those that are paranoid about chopping the chip off a standard coil and making a patch lead. Coil is due out (in Australia) at the end of June.

What sizes will coming from minelab? 

9 minutes ago, Elijah said:

What sizes will coming from minelab? 

As mentioned in the thread post, the coil is a from NuggetFinder. By the pictures it looks to be 12”. Wouldn’t know what other sizes they plan on doing