Nuggetfinder Z Coils For GPZ 7000

Northeast

That's great news, I hope they arrive in the US in June too, has any NF dealer in the US heard an approximate arrival date here?

I'm curious if the very long development time means potentially some small increased performance or new incremental development ala spiral wound coils when NF first released them, or if it just means a lot of time was spent getting the license for the chip and/or conforming to rigid ML engineering standards? 

Either way, good to see an aftermarket coil that (presumably) doesn't need the snip n solder.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I sell NF here in the the US, Arizona.  I talked with the US Distributor a few weeks ago, he said there is no ETA yet.  This could have changed, but I wouldn't get too super excited.  I know practically everyone with a GPZ 7000 will want to get one at some point, including myself, so I will just want to get more solid new.  

It's great we know they are coming, it's just a matter on when they can be manufactured, shipped and available in the USA during all this Covid19 stuff.  

Rob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not having to go down the whole dongle/solder/oops there's some smoke 🔥😭 route would pretty much win all arguments in my book. 🤪

Letting this one play out with much interest to see what happens once all the dust settles.

JP

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Rohan from NuggetFinder was kind enough to provide an update via email, thought you may be interested with regards to the Z search coil/s:

"Production is starting in July and hopefully the first coils will be heading to the dealer at some stage in August.

You will not require an adaptor to use our coils."

No word on size.

• Like 4

That pesky virus slowed lots of people down. Too bad no smaller coils though. Unless the price is pretty attractive I don’t see why I’d want a 12” round over the stock 13” x 14” coil. Just one inch narrower is not going to get me into significantly tighter locations than the stock coil.

• Like 4