New Orx Or Second Hand Deus

unox

Don't know anything about your import/duty fees. Possible you can still save money by buying in USA  and shipping it to your country. I first went without wireless headphones. Bought a wrist strap holder for the remote control and ran the backphones (about $25) wire along my arm. That way I could still set the detector down without being attached to it. Really don't see any really big advantage in the wireless headphones.

That's about the US dollar price for a full Deus with extra coil, wireless headphones, MI-6 pinpointer not counting any unadvertised discount. Can't imagine it costs too much more than $100 extra shipping (XP detectors are very light weight). I sent you a private message.

• Like 1

Sometimes it just pays to save up a bit and go with the local distributor, especially considering the cost of shipping, poor exchange rates, import duties and also having to pay 10% GST on top of that.  That's if you can find a seller willing to post outside of the US.

It wasn't long ago that the oz dollar was at parity with the US dollar, and GST only existed on purchases over $1000, though unfortunately those days are long behind us.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well its been a while since I updated this post, thanks to everyone for all the comments and recommendations, I ended up with both. 😂 Orx and a Deus. I have just got to spend time with them now and get to know there language😀 . Heading out on the weekend for some fun.

Steve that's a great idea and I certainly will do that, will be interesting to see how they compare and which one I prefer best.

• Like 1