Couple Silver Pieces

Was out to a baseball field today for a couple hours. I have found another silver ring and a class ring on the same field in the past. I wanted to be on the football field, but there was a group already occupying it. I was mostly focusing on signals in the 5-19 range, but if a strong signal came in above or below those numbers, I would dig it. I can't remember the pendant's ID, but the ring was a very solid 30, almost the sound of a couple quarters that are stacked. The ring was fairly shallow as you can see from the pic with the Pro-Pointer. Park 1, recovery 7, 18 sensitivity, all metal mode on, ground balanced, and using the 15" coil.

IMG_20191214_211409.jpg

IMG_20191214_164455.jpg

IMG_20191214_164501.jpg

IMG_20191214_174841.jpg

• Like 8

Beautiful silver finds Againstmywill!!! The ring is rather ornate and obviously in very good condition too, but the first item tugged at my heartstrings because it reminds me of a song we once sang to our children when they were infants as we danced with them around the dining room...

ZOOM  ZOOM  ZOOM  we're going to the moon,

If you want to make this trip...

Climb aboard my rocket ship,

ZOOM  ZOOM  ZOOM  we're going to the moon!!!

Thanks for sharing with us............ Jim.

• Like 1

Nice finds.  Always comforting to see "925"!

Silver rings (in my limited experience) really come in with high TID's, even when not particularly large.  Presumably it's the annular shape leading to better eddy currents.  I dig a lot of ring-and-beavertail (R&B) pulltabs and when the ring is the only part (beavertail broken off) they come up the highest -- TID=18 on the Equinox.  They've also seemed to have been among my deepest small target finds.

• Like 2

The ring is a beauty.  Well done.

• Like 1