Aka Intronik Against Top Models Of Detectors

It's really new STEP and new method in metall detecting building. I have used this detector, this greatest machine after the minelab gpx, and have same deep with minelab gpx. Russian made deep detector as gpx, but with INDEFICATION target. It's true! 

• Like 1

that on small 0.5 g and less coins, GPX deeper with my x-coil and nugget finder. And that at maximum depths, identification can be wrong. The test was conducted on a magnetic ground with a large amount of ceramics in the composition. And that Intronik that is very deep, identification is not perfect, and slightly better top-end devices.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Здравствуйте! Я официальный дилер AKA и тестер Intronik. Если у вас есть вопросы, я могу ответить. Это мой video, где я сравниваю GPX 4000 с Intronik: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I owned 2 Russian detectors a few years back.  

One was the signum . Terrific air tests.  But a real bugger to ground balance in my soil.  Most times I had to carry a piece of red brick in my pouch , so I could use it to ground balance the detector, when I could not get it to ground balance in my soil.  Then I had a coil go bad, and try to get a replacement coil under "warrantee", I spent months arguing with Igor , and finally threatened posting on all the forums about AKA's non service. They finally sent one.

It was a well built unit, had a hodograph, like the Rutus alter 71,  but just not a user friendly machine.  The rutus was much easier to set up, with about the same performance, at half the price.  I would not recommend an AKA to anyone.  There are many detectors out there now for a fraction of the price of the Intronik, with better service , and much better folks to deal with.  Not worth the risk in my opinion, based on past experience.

I remember a lot (relatively speaking) of talk about this detector from a few years ago, and then just silence. Has it actually been released yet?

If AKA is serious about selling detectors to the Western world, they need to attend Detectival in England in Fall. Show attendees what they have. Then seek to link up with a few distributors , set up a service center, and let it take off.  If they think they are going to get people to buy their product only by video presentation , I don't think they are going to meet up with success. Especially at that price. 

• Like 3