Aussie Silvers - Lots Of Them!

17 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

You guys should just rename that 'bullbar' to a 'roobar' and sell the heck out of them for protection!

Roobar/Bullbar, some thing really, and a good piece of insurance.  More important to have a good LED lightbar to hopefully see wildlife before they become an issue.😉  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the latest results from the same site, finished off with I think around 64 silvers all up in total over 4 outings, plus I've added in the results from the very first outing which wasn't posted previously.  Ended with over 280 coins ranging from the 2000's through to the 1870's - took around 30 hours of detecting to achieve those results on the Deus.

Pretty amazing to think that 1/3 of my 174 silvers for the year came from a single site and only four outings.  Going to be damned hard to top that in 2020.

silvers3.jpg

silvers4.jpg

silvers 5.jpg

silvers1.jpg

silvers2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Oh my! 1

Unreal !!!!!  Only in my wildest dreams. 

Between your and Phrunt's success with large digs on silver.... I have seen nothing like it.

Congrats !!!!!!!!!

GoldPick, When I visited Leanora and Kalgoorlie areas on a Prospecting trip 10+ yrs ago, I was amazed at the lack of folks who actually detect the old mining camps for coins and relics.  A good friend of mine was there on a prospecting trip in the early 90's and he said the beaches were loaded with silver coins.  It was as if everyone in Australia felt the value of gold is so much greater than coins and silver, so why bother?  Anyway, I like you style showing and sharing a different kind of hunt from down under.  Keep it up and thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The silver run continues with the Deus for 2020, same location with a heck of a lot of walking/digging involved.  Did plenty of gridding over previously detected ground from various angles and managed a few missed targets, including the silver ring.  The area is so large that you would never account for a majority of the targets, simply a matter of going for a wander and seeing what turns up.  

IMG_20200117_191500.jpg

IMG_20200117_191537.jpg

IMG_20200117_191904.jpg

IMG_20200117_191935.jpg

IMG_20200117_192043.jpg

IMG_20200117_192014.jpg

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1