I'm At It Again! Doc's New Nugget Stalker™ Brand Products

Doc

So first, we have the new Nugget Stalker padded arm cuff cover for the SD/GP/GPX series of detectors.  There must he a gazillion detectors out there and no one has ever made a decent arm cuff cover to pad that steel arm cuff.  Well, no more.  And we are now using quality 3M hook and loop.  Hook and loop inside the pockets allow you to secure the pockets of the cover to the steel arm cuff, to give a solid fit.  You have no idea how comfortable this is on your arm and elbow.  The cushion of the padded cuff and the way this cover cradles your arm really makes you wonder how you ever detected without this accessory.  $24.95 -Doc

The feedback I got from the very first one I sold on Ebay was:  " A++ The Most Beautiful Item I have ever purchased, Fits my Minelab SD2200D ! " 

A great comment, but "The most beautiful thing he has ever purchased?"  Has be been shopping at Goodwill all his life?  ...however, these cuffs are extremely well made.

20191213_144020.thumb.jpg.493c06fef7173d36cd35a952b07548fd.jpg

20191213_144201.thumb.jpg.b4bb27a72053fc81e9b496c8c5ca5afd.jpg

20191213_144237.thumb.jpg.7aa047ac5ee80e3a7f3243697e1e570f.jpg

20191213_144246.thumb.jpg.f1cf8b8cdf112466016ea384314558ff.jpg

20191213_144334.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really like the idea behind the G Spot. I do feel compelled to make sure you know G Spot is a term for part of female sexual anatomy though. I have no problem with it, kind of a fun play on the name, I'd just hate for it to not be a conscious decision because you didn't know!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Lol, perfect then. Like I said, I thought it was funny. But I would hate for him to go through all the expense of page layouts, etc, then find out, lol, I could see that happening with my dad. You just never know without asking.

• Haha 1

Doc, thanks for your continual pursuit of making our detecting experience more comfortable.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacky said:

Lol, perfect then. Like I said, I thought it was funny. But I would hate for him to go through all the expense of page layouts, etc, then find out, lol, I could see that happening with my dad. You just never know without asking.

You know, all kidding aside, it sounds like something I would do.  I mean it wouldn't be the first time that I got words confused, or used a word in a sentence that was impromptu, I mean inappropriate.  🤣

Doc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

Besides I did a focus group with a bunch of your wives, they said it was no problem because most of you don't have a clue what it means.  😀

It's like gold. I know what it is, I'm just never really sure I'm looking in the right place 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 5