I'm At It Again! Doc's New Nugget Stalker™ Brand Products

Doc

3 hours ago, alaskaseeker said:

I can always tell its winter time, when conversations tend to morph to double entendres.  Lol

Oh come on, the fact that someone thought I didn't know it was a double entendre, is hysterical.  I'm a 70 year old man, married 50 years, with a PhD and extensive education in human anatomy and physiology.  And I was a street cop.  There isn't too much I haven't seen or heard, my life has definitely not been lived under a rock.

I think it was really nice for Lacky to be concerned and try to delicately explain that maybe I did something unintentional that I might be embarrassed by.  I mean that could be a very big WHOOPS, if someone was sort of staunch and didn't realize they had done something like that.  I think we all need to look out for one another more.  Thanks Lacky!

I thought about it.  I don't think I would ever refer to it as the "G Spot" in advertising????  I guess I would have to see how it is received.  All you need is one person that doesn't have a sense of humor to make a fuss. 

But I knew inevitably the jokes would come.  "Hey what kind of scoop is that?"  "It's my G Spot."  "Can I touch it?"  "No!  Keep your hands off my G Spot."  "You're awfully sensitive about your G Spot!"  "Well it's the only one I have, and I don't want you to lose it?"  "Damn it, I loaned my G Spot to John and he lost it."  "Your G Spot??? John lost it?  What in the hell are you talking about?"

Don't tell me this won't be the source of many giggles among us goofball prospectors.

I mean I could go crazy with ads about this scoop, but they might offend someone.  Not to mention the magazines might not even run them.

AD COPY:  "If you've been looking for the G Spot all your life and haven't been able to find it, WELL, here they are!"

I mean look at the LOGO on the scoop, it says Gold SPOT.  OK so the G and the SPOT are all capitalized, must have been a typo???  😀  Merry Christmas gang!  -Doc

image.jpeg.cca177c09e5c83296421fb59be22d60c.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mike Hillis said:

I want one of those scoops!  

HH

Mike

It will probably be about 40 days before I get the production run of 5000 scoops.  I am going to have them made less shiny, I think it would cause too much glare for them to be that shiny.  I want them to have a more matt finish.

Doc

Quality products, hope you sell a boat load of them.

• Like 1

Hey Doc,

No question, some more great products you have designed.  Doc has been designing gold prospecting/metal detecting products since the day I met him, mid 90's.  Since that day I have been selling Doc's products and stand behind them 100%.  We have many of these items for free with the purchase of various Minelab metal detectors.  

Thanks for some more great products Doc.

Rob

• Like 4