I'm At It Again! Doc's New Nugget Stalker™ Brand Products

Doc

Doc,  You did it again and certainly will put another smile on my wife's face.  She says if it helps to recover the G spot sooner... I need 2.  One for left and the other for the right hand.

Your product is known worldwide and the catchy names of the accessories are 100% of what keeps many folks from not getting lost in our memories. Swingy Thingy, WOT = Wonderful Orange Thing,  G Screamer,  Scrotum Pouch (I was told they are real),  Fatal Dog, Nugget Stash, Amazing Qweegle, just to name a few.  The quirky names is what helps set your products apart and for the 25 years that I have known you, I feel it is right on.

On a side note, when they come in let me know as this product will easily sell in my shop, and even get a smile or two from the ladies.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Doc,  You did it again and certainly will put another smile on my wife's face.  She says if it helps to recover the G spot sooner... I need 2.  One for left and the other for the right hand.

Your product is known worldwide and the catchy names of the accessories are 100% of what keeps many folks from not getting lost in our memories. Swingy Thingy, WOT = Wonderful Orange Thing,  G Screamer,  Scrotum Pouch (I was told they are real),  Fatal Dog, Nugget Stash, Amazing Qweegle, just to name a few.  The quirky names is what helps set your products apart and for the 25 years that I have known you, I feel it is right on.

On a side note, when they come in let me know as this product will easily sell in my shop, and even get a smile or two from the ladies.

Merry Christmas Gerry and Michelle!  Yes I have always believed that in Marketing the question, "What's in a name?" The answer is"EVERYTHING!".  And you are right it started with the Swingy Thingy, with the tag line, "Stupid name, brilliant idea."

When I originally started representing Coiltek when John Kah owned the company, I told John, I'm going to name your coils.  The first sample coils he sent me he said, don't worry about the orange color, we can make them in a different color, that was just some scrap plastic we used.  I said, on no!  You don't understand, I am going to make that orange coil famous, you're going to need a lot more orange plastic.  I want someone to look down the beach see someone using an orange coil, and say, "Oh look, that guy is using a Coiltek WOT coil." And so a whole line of coils was born, the Joey coil, the UFO, the Wallaby, etc.  And I have had a blast working with all my great dealer like you and our fellow prospectors.

Getting to see you and Michelle in far off places around the world when we get together for the Global Minelab conferences is something I really look forward to.

And yes the Kangaroo Scrotum Pouches are real, from real Kangaroos harvested under license from the Australian government.  They are so real they are illegal to possess in California, because some nitwit environmentalists convinced the legislature in California that Kangaroos are endangered.  Kangaroo mice are endangered, not Kangaroos.  (California, the land of fruits and nuts.  Streets full of homeless and feces.)  What a terrible fate for a beautiful state.

Best Wishes for a great New Year,

Doc and Diana

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And yes the Kangaroo Scrotum Pouches are real, from real Kangaroos harvested under license from the Australian government.  They are so real they are illegal to possess in California, because some nitwit environmentalists convinced the legislature in California that Kangaroos are endangered.  Kangaroo mice are endangered, not Kangaroos.  (California, the land of fruits and nuts.  Streets full of homeless and feces.)  What a terrible fate for a beautiful state.

Best Wishes for a great New Year,

Doc and Diana

Bought a couple of these years ago,  mine went walkabout.  Gave one to my dad, he's 86 now and uses it every day for his change... we're in CA... guess I'm gonna break the news to him. Can't afford to bail him out of jail!

• Like 1