2 hours ago, Elijah said:

Thank you, Steve. But I am searching 15" or 17". Can you help? 

Yes... contact the dealers at the link I provided. You wanted to know where to buy DDX coils... the dealers are where you buy any coil Nugget Finder makes. You can’t however buy coils not yet made for sale. You could contact Nugget Finder directly for more information as to when those coils may be available.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
         Had a great time testing the new Nugget Finder "Z Search" Searchcoil today on a wash I haven't hunted in some time.  This small coil for the GPZ 7000 is much lighter, more sensitive and easier to pinpoint small targets with.  I was super impressed with the new coil, wish I had a few dozen in stock.  I also love the fact you don't have to modify anything, just mount and plug in like a stock GPZ coil.  
      I have already had 3 customers burn up their $8000 GPZ 7000 by making some wiring mistakes on adapters for aftermarket coils.  In my opinion, I don't recommend anyone voiding a warranty or sacrificing a $8000 metal detector if you make a mistake.  
      Pictured below are nuggets found today with the new coil here in Arizona.  The coil comes with a lower shaft, mounting hardware and skidplate.  

• By Rob Allison
      Hello All,
         Well, here we go all, going to test the new Nugget Finder "Z Search" Searchcoil for the Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector.  The coil is super light, well built and includes a lower shaft.  This coil will plug right in, no modifications needed.  I will be carrying these coils once they become available from NF.  I don't have a solid MAP price yet and already have a good amount of pre-orders and pre-down payments to hold some of the first ones in the US to be sold to the public.  
      I know this is going to be a solid searchcoil for the GPZ 7000.  I'm super excited to test the new "Z Search" out.  Thanks Nugget Finder! 
      Pictures below -

• By Nigel M
      Hi everyone.
      I have a Gpx5000, Based your experiences, which coil is the best between the 2 Nuggetfinder 17"x13" coils. The Solid coil or spoked? 
      Thanks in advance for your replies.
      Nigel M.
    • By Goldseeker5000
      This is a question for anyone in the States or Australia that owns and has had time to give solid, detailed, performance information on NF 25"DD X Coil. I'm interested in knowing coping with the weight since it weighs 4.4 lbs., Stability with ground noise, depth of nuggets you have personally dug using it, not stories you have heard of, have you used it on open hillsides or just on flat ground, size of nuggets you have found with it, what is the smallest you have found with it, does it impress you, how does it do on pinpointing, and any other info you can think of regarding it. And last, do you really really like this coil?
    • By araratgold
      https://www.finderskeepersgold.com/product/nuggetfinder-12-z-search-coil-new/?fbclid=IwAR1g1pJldbUZS9XUxeI4ytnu-zmSS7cirXI6y7NIODdllBMSvlzEHbUmEr0
      Conveniently priced below the X Coils, but still very expensive, and too close to the standard coil size for my liking !
      Big plus is no adaptor lead.

Unless X Coils become significantly cheaper, there will be no more market share for them, given the benefits that the NF coil will bring.
      Rick

• By ghansen
      what going on with nugget finder and the new coil for the GPZ