What "2020" Vision Would You Like To "See"?

mn90403

Will 2020 be the year of the cliche product?Ā  Will we see products capitalizingĀ on the 'better vision' theme?Ā  Have you already seen them?Ā  hahaĀ Ā šŸ˜‹

What marketing slogan would you use for a new detector, coil, pointer, pick, pan, 4x4, etc., etc.Ā  ???Ā  Here are a couple that come to mind ...

White's Detectors ... clearly Better in 2020!

Everyone will have 2020 nugget vision with the new Minelab ...

New in 2020, glasses for your detectorĀ ... get our clear boost signal enhancer.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Well Iā€™m not sureĀ about the 2020 vision and ā€œseeingā€ and slogans so Iā€™ll have to pass on that part. The only thing I want to ā€œseeā€ is a new detector in my hands!Ā :smile:

Nothing Iā€™m ā€œseeingā€ in VLF is of serious interest to me. The last two years I have been ā€œlookingā€ for a machine to replace my Garrett ATX and Minelab GPZ 7000. The only real contenders have been the Interfacion QEDĀ and new Fisher Impulse detectors.Ā Iā€™ve narrowed it down the the Fisher pulse induction units as being of the most interest to me personally so I will be following the developments thereĀ in 2020. First up will be the Impulse AQ, a detector very specific to people who detect for rings on beaches and in saltwater. This model appears ready for release in first quarter 2020. It will be followed by a land version aimed at gold prospectors. That model will hopefully appear before the end of 2020, hopefully by summer.Ā 

• Like 6

• The title was changed to What "2020" Vision Would You Like To "See"?

More in line with the topic, I used to own a White's Vision...

whites-vision-metal-detector-with-bigfoot-coil.jpg
White's Spectra Vision, short lived version replaced by Spectra V3

and Garrett hasĀ TreasureVision....

garrett-treasurevision-target-imaging-display.jpg

Garrett TreasureVision graphic imaging display

Interesting history tidbit - the White's Vision was squashed by a threatened trademark infringement suit by Garrett resulting in the White's Spectra Vision becoming the White's Spectra V3 and later Spectra V3i.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

More in line with the topic, I used to own a White's Vision...

whites-vision-metal-detector-with-bigfoot-coil.jpg
White's Spectra Vision, short livedĀ 

I just sold mine on eBay two months ago. It was upgraded to a V3i but was labeled Vision like yours. Spent the last part of 2019 selling detectors I don't use and buying new ones. Didn't realize what I was missing until I tried something different. Look forward to 2020 and learning something new.

If you are 'lacking' in vision and inspiration then 2020 is the year for YOU!

Nuggets that you 'missed' in the past will become clear in 2020!Ā Ā šŸ˜„

Ā 

The only vision I have is of a 7000-type detector that is (MUCH), lighter with a selection of coils. If that does not happen then I will remain happy with my overweight and hamstrung GPZ.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I would like to see myself in 2020 being as successful finding gold as I have in 2017 and part of 18. I have tried several out of the way, newĀ places this year and have not found anything. I have to say though, some of the places I have been to were pretty cool, just no gold.Ā 

• Like 3

I really dont want to buy anything.Ā  I just want to get out more with what I have.

• Like 4