What "2020" Vision Would You Like To "See"?

mn90403

It will all come into focus in 2020!  Nuggets of truth will appear out of thin air ... I mean nuggets of gold will get under your coils.

Even if the visions on something new come out in 2020, I feel the majority of us will not know how well it actually performs in the field until 2021.  So my personal "Vision of detector" (to keep with the theme) is taking my favorite models that are already proven and I have "Visions" of more Adventures with friends and recoveries of Treasures in 2020.  My 2019 Success was pretty good and I'll post some of that later.  So my 2020 Vision is to enjoy the proven detectors with friends/adventures.

• Like 4

OK mn, This is what I want for 2020. I want the "2020 Bifocal"! That would be a P.I. detector with GPX 5000 capabilities and an embedded VLF using common systems where possible such as power supply and audio circuits. Perhaps this could be done with a pair of fold up coils where you swing one down and the other up and it would automatically switch the detector between P.I and VLF. A Gold Bug and a 5000 duct taped together would still weigh less than a GPZ7000.

I would like to further explain my "2020 Vision" but my keyboard has become blurry as I seem to have lost my glasses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh my! 1