How Does The Pi-iKing Compare To Other Scuba Detectors?

The Treasure Products website does say "Every product we make is designed, developed, and manufactured by Treasure Products Inc in the USA." and if that is the case then these are copycat products for sure, and no way to know what you are actually getting.

Vibra Tector Original Product Page

I'm interested in this class of product myself but have decided on the Nokta/Makro PulseDive, especially since they have reduced the price to $US161 for the full package.

• Like 2

The Pulse Dive is a solid product.  I bought one but then traded it to a friend for a coil (he will put the Pulse Dive to better use in Florida), while I opted for just the wireless pinpointer version sans the dive coil attachment  (about $50 less) as a companion for my Simplex since it pairs with the Simplex wireless headphones.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

So, I’ve had my PI-iKing for roughly 3-4 weeks now. It’s been absolutely brilliant! I’ve found just about everything! Rings(Gold, Silver), Earrings(gold, plated gold, costume), pendants(gold), and your typical trash. Found several lost phones, sunglasses, fish hooks....you name it, I’ve found it. I love mine! HOWEVER, I’ve never used the vibratect, so I wouldn’t be able to compare the two. Working my way towards an Equinox or Excalibur!

• Like 1