Idaho Gold....it's A Secret.... No More

5 hours ago, Jim McCulloch said:

For those of you who might like to see some actual "live digs" of Idaho gold, check out the YouTube channel "Spud Diggers," and view the video entitled "How to find gold with a Metal Detector - private lesson with the White's Goldmaster 24K." Featuring our esteemed colleague Gerry McMullen, and the irrepressible Rob "Spud Digger" Johnson, be sure to view the video to the end, where Gerry recovers a nice specimen. HH Jim

Im trying to find it but that doesn't match any of spud diggers titles. How old is the video? 

20 minutes ago, Lacky said:

Im trying to find it but that doesn't match any of spud diggers titles. How old is the video? 

Here it is:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Gerry,

What year was the first piece found?

Mitchel

I think that was approx. 15 yrs ago. around 2003 or 2004.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, IdahoPeg said:

You’ve all seen my pics of the tiny gold I get from the Boise Basin area up by my cabin....imagine my surprise when I unearthed this! For sure thought it was going to be a bullet lol!

114A341B-377D-4D16-AEF0-C5C940A11149.thumb.jpeg.3f98f258e2e6e5e01e5c9d98c5af64ce.jpeg

For the Basin, that specimen is more solid than the typical ones I have seen come from there.  Quite impressive Peg and thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, IdahoPeg said:

You’ve all seen my pics of the tiny gold I get from the Boise Basin area up by my cabin....imagine my surprise when I unearthed this! For sure thought it was going to be a bullet lol!

114A341B-377D-4D16-AEF0-C5C940A11149.thumb.jpeg.3f98f258e2e6e5e01e5c9d98c5af64ce.jpeg

Very nice specimen, it's amazing what the miner's missed. Thanks for sharing!

• Thanks 1

Peg,

Very nice piece of gold that you have found, keep up the nice work!

I have loved seeing all that gold from Idaho and hope to make it there sometime.

• Thanks 1