Fisher Impulse AQ Discrimination Explanation

33 minutes ago, Luis said:

even if they are rotten alexander?

Between 7µs and 8µs cutting the 5c, 2c and 1c requires increasing the reject a little more, but from 8µs included the rejection is set at 50% and gives a multitone sound.

If you cut the 5c, 2c and 1c you will lose beyond 18K 25 grs depending on the diameters.
However the 14K is not rejected. And of course below this weight in 18k it is not rejected either.

Discrimination is an advantage in polluted areas even on a BBS, but it must be used with intelligence.

In addition you will detect gold and iron at the same time, and it continues to detect gold.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Between 7µs and 8µs cutting the 5c, 2c and 1c requires increasing the reject a little more, but from 8µs included the rejection is set at 50% and gives a multitone sound.

If you cut the 5c, 2c and 1c you will lose beyond 18K 25 grs depending on the diameters.
However the 14K is not rejected. And of course below this weight in 18k it is not rejected either.

Discrimination is an advantage in polluted areas even on a BBS, but it must be used with intelligence.

In addition you will detect gold and iron at the same time, and it continues to detect gold.

I have to admit the whole journey must have been so interesting!!!!!!!!

RR

5 minutes ago, ALEXANDRE TARTAR said:

Thank you Alexander for answering the questions we are asking.  Many engineers from other brands should learn from you

• Like 4

ABOUT "REJECT SETTING"

The rip current phenomenon leaves areas hollowed out by the sea behind.

These areas are often more polluted because it concentrates targets of all types.

bvaine-2977447.jpg?itok=2gdOJTOX

I had the opportunity to do statistical tests in TONE mode.
THE goal was to hear ferrous and non-ferrous.
And better if possible to see how many holes contained ferrous and non-ferrous simultaneously!

The IMPULSE Series is equipped of that I called ZTS® technology, the latter focuses on low conductors such as gold but also the high gold conductors.

The ZTS® system eliminates the need for recovery speed.

We do not detect next to iron but in the iron and under the iron !

At the beach in a polluted zone (rip currents zone) this technology allows to find up to 30% more targets mixed with a ferrous.

Finding done on 450 holes in TONE MODE in a beach rip currents polluted area.

The ZTS® system is effective in TONE or MUTE mode, unlike the other competitor the loss of sensitivity is minimal compared to ALL-METAL mode.

This advantage can be significant depending on the situation where no other detector can detect.

Example here at the bank of the Thames in London ...

Thames-foreshore-mudlarking.jpg

• Like 3

I think Alexandre is teasing me or asking for an invite :fisher:

Ian Smith (on the picture) has been using a Compass 77b (Only)for .........30 years 

RR

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rivers rat said:

I think Alexandre is teasing me or asking for an invite :fisher:

Ian Smith (on the picture) has been using a Compass 77b (Only)for .........30 years 

RR

Yes it's true, I knew you were going to react!

Sans titre-1.jpg

• Haha 1

I have to ask....... what does the 5c, 2c and 1c refer to in this sentence......im having an old guy moment?  "If you cut the 5c, 2c and 1c you will lose beyond 18K 25 grs depending on the diameters"  Now..... how many have found an 18K 25 gram gold ring?  I have a few near that 25 gram weight .... but very few and none 18K.   IF we start loosing 18K and above arent they the heavy gold since everything sinks to its equal weight?   

Steve are you saying with that salt setting .... we have 7uS..... but its going to make little difference over say what the Nox now gets on the small stuff because both are using a standard salt setting?   Will that be the same in the wet sand?   AND would the Nox come closer to finding a small gold chain?   Im talking in theory..... since the machine isnt out yet.

What i already like about this machine....... its a niche machine.  Yes i like that.   Everything is geared to GOLD on the beach.  Anything discussed or adjustments made will be relevant.   This is a real gamble for Fisher...... but for us its can be a win.... especially if they or other companies continue this progression.    Getting away from a multi use machine to one designed for a specific purpose has always been a better choice for the advanced hunter.  

Please read the posts Dew...I linked directly to the discussion of the 1c, 2c, and 5c Euro. First link in my last post and the discussion prior to it at that link. There is even a picture of the coins. To be honest, you have so many questions because you don’t follow the entire discussion and ask questions answered before. It’s like the small gold salt thing... I’ve tried to explain it to you before but you go on hoping and asking again when it is a futile hope. No matter who you ask or how often you ask the answer is always going to be the same. Tuning out salt tunes out small gold.

For me there are almost zero questions left about the Impulse AQ. Except for silly stuff like will it leak? 🙂 But the performance parameters have been pretty well laid out already as far as I am concerned. I suggest you go back and read everything over from the start in the last half dozen threads.