kiwijw

Merry Christmas

Hi Guys, It is 7:21 Christmas morning right now here in Australia. Just like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a New Year full of love, laughs & good times & that you get your share of the precious golden metal

I'm lazy, a cut and paste Simon and remember Xmas finish 2 hours earlier in NZ. 😀

• Like 4

We are the first in the world for everything, some others have to wait another day yet to open their presents 😛

Have a good Christmas everyone.

• Like 6

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all you down under and Kiwi detectorists.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Same to you, Simon!! And Family!  🎄🦌🎅🎄🦌

And a Happy New Year!  🎉🎉 🎉                                                                                                                        [Of Detecting & Prospecting]        .                             ⛏💰💰💰💰💰

To Everyone!!🎄🎉🎄🎉🎄

• Like 4

Merry Christmas guys have a great day stay safe and all.  

cheers dave

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas JW and one and all on the forum.  

Hope it is a great day and the coming New Year is a happy and healthy one  🎅 :happy: 🤸‍♂️

Cheers, NE.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A golden Christmas to all, and I promise to miss more gold than I find in 2020. (as usual)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas from Eastern Oregon!  Hoping you all have a great 2020, with lots of nuggets found.

Gary

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By xlbsa
      I am a player with many brand metal detectors. I come from China. At this stage in my country, people are very keen to detect gold coins and treasures.  Nice to meet everyone.

• By songshun
      I am a new guy and I am happy to be here with you guys
    • By cudamark
      Hello everyone, I've been a lurker here for quite a while now, but, since I got a new detector today, I thought I'd join a new forum and the discussions about it. I've been detecting now for 50 years as of this month. Been through many machines in that time. Started with a BFO, went through the TR's and various single frequency VLF's and then into the multifrequency Minelab machines. There were a few side trips with PI machines, but, they made me work too hard digging iron targets at my beaches, so, I got rid of them all after getting my first Excalibur. Now, just today, I got the Impulse AQ. I've been considering another PI machine for some time now to complement the Excal, and was about to pull the trigger on a TDI when I started to hear about the Impulse AQ (Manta back then). Kept in touch with Rick K and got on his list when it looked like it was going to happen. Just charged it up and hope to hit the beach at low tide tomorrow morning. Wish me luck! Thanks, Mark
    • By Machineman
      Hi, all I have been a lurker for some time now. I post on other forums under the same name.  Decided to log in to ask a question about my new GM1000. Ill post it in the Minelab forum.
    • By alaskaseeker
      Have a great day fathers
    • By CaptainCoinSpill
      Hello all!!  Long time stalker on the boards here...and I believe this has been the best source of info for me.  I have been detecting since 1992 when I got a 1235-x for my 13th b day!  I didn’t detect for quite a few years but really got back into it the last 5 years.  I had an at pro, prizm 5 that I still have as a back up.  I got a 705 a year and a half ago and really broke thru with that machine.  About a month ago I traded for in for a EQ 600 and simply love this machine...best I’ve had by far.  I’m still trying to work thru the multi IQ difference that I addressed in another post (5mhz crushing multi in depth).  I’ve already hit 7 wheaties and one at 10”.  Anyways sorry for rambling and HH!!  Mike