kiwijw

Merry Christmas

Phrunt, the reason why there are so few hard core crims in New Zealand is because the really nasty KiWis are over here in Australia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Reg Wilson said:

Phrunt, the reason why there are so few hard core crims in New Zealand is because the really nasty KiWis are over here in Australia.

You're correct there Reg.  Too easy for them to get caught in a small population 🙂

Edited by phrunt
First attempt didn't make sense :)
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Reg Wilson said:

Just joining their real brothers in the penal colony 😂

JW 🤠

You could come on over John for a family reunion.

• Haha 1

Only you blokes could turn a Christmas thread into back and forth about criminality.

• Haha 6

Kinda like our McDonald coffee group here in Ontario, Oregon, where a comment on the weather can end up in an hour long discussion about onions.  Happy New Year to all you gold getters by the way.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Only you blokes could turn a Christmas thread into back and forth about criminality.

It is all Simons fault....he started it. BAD Simon. Go to the naughty corner. I was going to make a comment on what Reg said & how I ended up being a Kiwi & how my distant roots go back to the motherland & a forefather of mine being shipped out to Tasmania for being a naughty boy that would have been the death penalty had he not gone to Tasmania. In which case had he not gone to Tassy then I wouldn't be here. Just shows how life can be dictated by such thin threads. This was before the gold rush days of 1852 in Aussie. But I won't elaborate any further.

Christmas being over now I wish you all a Happy & joyous New Year.

JW 🤠

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought as much.  When in doubt ... blame Simon!

Let's all get out and find some gold in the New Year and the few days left of this year.

Too hot to detect here, even for us convicts. C42.2 under my back veranda, and tomorrow is predicted to be hotter still. My poor vegetable garden is withered. Would love some of that KiWi rain.

Any way, all the best to all here on the forum for the coming year, and hope I can get out to swing a coil soon, as I think I am going through withdrawals.

Correction....By the time I had finished writing this post the temperature has risen to C43

Edited by Reg Wilson
Addition

Reg,

I'll bring the shrimp to cook on the car hood! No need for the "barbie"!😰👍👍

• Haha 1