Pinpointer Help

I am trying to decide on my first PP. Its between a Garrett AT Pro, Minelab 35, or Pulse Dive. The primary use is probably on land with some use at the beach as well. Maybe a 70/30 split between the 2. I like the Pulse Dive bc I also scuba and having that ability is a plus. The Garrett being US based was my first choice as it appears to be the most common in use these days. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. If it makes any difference I am using a Minelab 600. 

I have a ML Profind 35 and been eyeing the Fisher F-Pulse. The ML Profind does start to false especially around my Tejon which drives me crazy at times. Does anyone have a F-point and want to chime in? I don't bother with a pin pointer at the beach but a pulse induction one I would think would be handy.

Im new so can only comment on the F-Pulse. I like mine so much I bought a second for my Wife to use. I think the main complaint you read about falseing is really a usage issue. When the unit starts to register but there is obviously nothing close, I quick press the button and it de-senses and I continue then to zero in on the target. For clad hunting at tot lots its amazing as it can pinpoint a quarter 2-3 inches under the surface with ease. I like that it is easy to program the different alert modes, can change freq so as not to interfere with my NOX600 .. Be glad to answer any questions anyone has, and if you were meet up close would lend one out for a trial.

• Like 1

Had a long chat with Kellyco as they were my closest dealer who sold all 3. In the end it came down to all 3 being good with each having its own advantages/features. Couldn’t find too many negatives with the Pulse Dive for my intended use. I decided on that one since I can Bluetooth link it to my headphones, have scuba ability, has nice pointer cover and leash, and pointers are replaceable if damaged or worn. Hopefully I made a good choice. Will arrive Saturday. 

• Like 1