Fisher Impulse AQ Unboxing & First Photos

Two piece S rod or straight? Hard to tell. I don’t see how there could be much length adjustment with an S shaft. Looks like a Fisher CZ rod... no twist lock?

The carbon faceplate looks nice. I see the SAT (Self Adjusting Threshold) knob was relabeled as the ATS (Auto Tune Speed?) knob. SAT is a White’s term so no surprise there.

I wish it was under my tree but this is next best! :smile:

Fisher Impulse AQ Data & Specifications

Rick....That's a good looking machine. It looks better than the prototype. I can hardly wait for your report on it's performance.

• Like 3

Rick, first of all congratulate you, you are very lucky to have it under your Christmas tree, I understand that when you try it on the beach you will give us your options, I still have a great doubt and nobody has been able to answer me, how many feet or meters can be submerged ????

Thank you very much and merry christmas

Three meters would be an increase from the original one meter reports so it would be good to get double confirmation on that from Fisher. It’s a very important factor for some people.

Length of the upper and lower shaft disassembled would be good to know. Going to be a tight fit in my suitcase but should fit.

• Like 1

Did it come with a coil cover?  How about an instruction booklet or is that online?  Thanks, for being the go to guy on this.  GaryC/Oregon Coast.