Fisher Impulse AQ Unboxing & First Photos

Reminds me the Ferrari buying scheme:ย Ferrariย will often demand to see a history of ownership before allowing customers toย buyย a new one. If you've never owned aย Ferrari, you've got a slim chance of walking off the forecourt with a new one, while many dealers won't take any buyer under the age of 40 seriously.

:fisher:ย i am over 40 still own 3 fishers metal detectors does that give me a priority ticket ???

On a serious note is there a control box cover in the making? also the 2 parts stem seems like itย won't ย fit in a back pack saying that you may need to carry a serious digging tool with it ............but i am planning to tour the beaches by motorbike

RR

shopping.png

You young kids can wait. Iโ€™m a old fart that could die any day and it would be sad that Iโ€™d pass away not owning one.

ย Chuckย 

PS Anyone know the price of this new toy that we all want so bad ?

• Like 1

Speculation is $2500 give or take but nobody knows until Fisher makes an official announcement. Given thatย units are shipping to โ€œtestersโ€ I figure we will see official information and availability in the next couple months. You folks waiting all this time may as well get used to waiting a little bit longer.

I have been tracking newย Fisher PI developments since 2015 and post new information here as soon as it is available. Stay tuned for more info when and as it happens!ย :smile:

• Like 3

I don't believe the rear cables will be a issue on the "AQ"ย  if one is aware of them, Mine have been extended from the rear for several years now on the Excalibur. Never even though about it until I seen the post here.ย 

Thanks for sharing Rick!

gpro (2).jpg

• Like 4

Ya, I think the Impulse should have watches too!ย  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1
  • Haha 2