Fisher Impulse AQ Unboxing & First Photos

14 minutes ago, vive equinox said:

In europe seem to be 2490€ . 

Did the settings function same as tone mode in the volcanic mode ?

No, it's the same Mute mode in Volcanic mode, but more aggressive, IMPULSE AQ will cut the volcanic sand, iron ground, and iron parts in the same time. And he continues to see gold through these layers or ferrous metals.

• Like 4

It is obvious that in this mode the sensitivity is reduced, you will not detect 2grs of gold at 18 inches as with the all metal mode.

But you should find it at least 14 inches.

Anyway he is the only one to make that, no competition on the market.

• Like 2

14 inches is more than enough !!! I think of everything I have to dig to get a ring! I intend to be the first to buy it in Europe, I have had a couple of conversations by email with Denis, they are good videos with him.

You know that the beaches of the Mediterranean are usually not deep 3 meters is fine!

Alexandre , 

okay, and How much deep this 2gr gold in tone mode ? 

Je ne sais pas comment dire cela en anglais .

Est ce que il y a une différence dans la longueur de son , ou disons un certain tintement plus abrupt, entre une tirette et un objet en or comme une bague ?  Bref une manière quelconque de pouvoir différencier un petit peu ces deux articles dans certaines circonstances ? 

Le jag semble dire que que oui et je le crois , mais puisque on vous a sous la main ... 

Félicitations pour votre conception .

nous avons hâte ..

Steve ,sorry for the french question , i put the Google translation but i doubt of the result

Is there a difference in the length of sound, or let's say a more abrupt tinkling, between a pulltab and a gold object like a ring? In short any way of being able to differentiate a little bit these two articles in certain circumstances?

• Like 1

Here are some results after 7 days underwater only detection on volcanic beaches (tests carried out by PERMIT on the "Reunion island").

Where the EXCALIBUR is not able to detect a 15grs gold ring put above the volcanic sand ...

The beaches are very polluted, and the IMPULSE AQ has done well.

The gold weight speaks for itself ... We see the waste, the coins and everything is there ...  There is no ferrous or very little

It's the old IMPULSE AQ mechanical parts...

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1