Fisher Impulse AQ Unboxing & First Photos

It is possible but it is quite rare depends the size and the mode, on volcanic sand do not think about it for the small gold chain.

You have to listen to Le.Jag before me, Le.Jag is much better than me, he has thousands hours of practice with all PIs versions.

He can tell the difference in ALL METAL mode between the pulltab and the ring, the sound is not as clear and sharp.

The faster the pulses, the easier it is to hear the difference between a ring and a double ring (pull tab)

• Like 3

Great thread and it's awesome to see Alexandre on here providing insight as well. I hope folks really appreciate the knowledge and education you can get on Detector Prospector. Even if you have no interest in the AQ knowing you can speak directly to the designer is amazing.

• Like 5

Impressive Alexandre! I assume the All-metall mode been used because of that amout of bottlecaps and pile of iron pieces?

Could you foud all those gold with the Mute mode? not hearing the iron and just digging gold? In my area there is a lot of big and small piece of metall chunks in the water together with good targets.With my Equinox i faild to find gold in these areas,just pull out some coins.How Impuse AQ performs in these areas? Can it pull out gold rings amongst so many iron chunks i have here? Thanks a lot if you can answer these questions?

The fact that we could get another "Gold Rush" but in beach mode this time is exciting.Dump your spades and cheap sand scoop,this machine will punch so deep that you gonna need some serious tool.

RR

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vive equinox said:

I think I misunderstood I thought the mute mode was identical to the tone mode with only the sound iron off..

so it’s not just that? do they work differently?

if yes,  what are the difference beetween the two mode ? 

I have'nt figuered out what the difference is between tone-mode and all-metall.I think in tone mode you activate the disc to not hear the high conductive targets,or? In mute-mode iron signal is shut down,in all-metall it is a straight PI.A bit confused

Tone & Mute mode = normal discrimination
configurable by the Reject button

Volcanic Sand = stronger discrimination
here too, configurable by the Reject button

in Tone you hear the ferrous lead ...
in Mute they cut her = silence or creaking
depending on the Reject setting

• Like 5