Why Does Fisher Do This? Why Does Fisher Do That?

Thanks Steve, and Dave J.,

Great multi-company history lesson!!

There is way to much instant gratification going on these days! And the new and improved is not the do all or end all! We have become a throwaway society of many things! Respect being one of them!

Some would call what we have today, progress!  I respectfully disagree!

• Like 1

I have to admit that almost every one of the manufacturers have had me pulling my hair out at times going "why, Why, Why, WHY!?!"

It reminds me though of discussions I had with my management team at my old business. We'd be doing well and patting ourselves on the back and I would remind them "guys, it's not that we are so great, we just suck less then the competition." That was not only the truth of things but a good reminder that no matter how good we thought we were, the fact is there was always a lot to improve on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Your background and expertise in this industry gives you a unique understanding most of us don't have, or will ever have!

But i have yet to read anything relating to manufacturers that you have written, that was downright disrespectful!  A little nudge, or dig, to get there attention is in your wheelhouse! The majority of forum surfers don't have the knowledge to be casting stones; and don't!!!  As you well know, its the few that stir the pot!

But that is what drew me to your forum, and Treasure Beaches blog! The good people stay and share; the bad ones get the boot!!👍👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1