Coil Connector Pinout Diagram?

nordic

Guys, I wonder, does anyone know or have a diagram of the coil connector pinout?

Many thanks!

Apologies, didn't mean to start new topic, but it was moved separate. It may come handy for others perhaps.
I'm going to tap into those wires to find out what they are once I have an inline connector made.

Geotech1...

• Like 1

That is a members only site. I will ask in advance that nobody copy and paste the information here. I don't like it when people copy my stuff and post elsewhere and so frown on it here.

Here is the direct link to the thread. Membership there is free, tons of deep technical info. The forum is run by Carl Moreland, engineer at Fisher Research.

https://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?25445-ML-EQUINOX-coil-discussion-thread

• Like 5

Can not register , - says prospector detector - is not a valid referrer ?   

This website has nothing to do with Geotech or any registration problems there. If you use the registration form there and fill it out properly it should work. If not use their contact form to describe the issue and see if they can fix it. I've been a member there since 2009.

• Like 2

It took me 5+ times to get through the registration form vicious cycle, just pay attention to details. Referrer field wants a user name of Geotech forums, leave it blank if you don't know anyone.

Lots of useful info there on Equinox, which will give lots of clues how it works, but the thread hasn't seen any activity for quite a bit. Nobody has a complete pinout diagram unfortunately. 

It made me hook up the oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer to see for myself, things check out - tremendous work people did there. Worth a read.

Update: coil pinout is now available on Geotech. All credits to that forum, so not copying here. 

• Like 2