Relief From Detector's Elbow (pain)

I’m getting amazing results with Wim Hof breathing technique’s (ice man). This alone decreases overall inflammation better than IBUPROFEN and Tylenol together.  Decrease’s carbon dioxide, increases PH levels in the blood and body.

If you’re feeling a little frisky try cold showers with the breathing technique’s.  Or submersion ice baths.

I have two friends that do these techniques.

I have been suffering from Iron overload for about 6 months. And high ferritin levels.

Modern medicine calls it Hemochromatosis.  After some blood work, and a root cause blood work what happened is, my copper levels bottomed out.  Copper regulates iron absorption.  Then since the liver doesn’t have copper it starts grabbing magnesium and zinc in it’s place and those two were also bottomed out.

it has been very painful, the iron gets stored in your muscles, joints, and organs.

Theres only two ways to get the iron out.  Phlebotomy’s and chelation IVs.  Supplement copper, magnesium, B-9 folate, cod liver oil and some other stuff. A ancestral diet is best, I’d say eat your high copper foods, liver, oysters, and other stuff.  But in my condition they are also high in iron.

A guy named Morley Robbins has a root cause protocol that is excellent.

I’ve gotten a little better, got my appetite back, sleeping better, but there’s no quick fix.

It might take a year of weekly phlebotomy’s and constant bloodwork.  It’s all out of pocket.  My doctor doesn’t take insurance, plus I don’t have it.  She’s into functional/holistic medicine.

I own a small painting company.  The cost of insurance was way to high.

Since Covid it really destroyed my business, had to claim bankruptcy.  Still have the business just doing everything myself which is taxing on my body to say the least.

But I’m in a lower tax bracket so I qualify for some help with affordable insurance.  I can sign up in November.  Even if I don’t use it, it’s good to have Incase I get hurt on a job.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 3:39 AM, UtahRich said:

My right shoulder and elbow have been problematic the last few years. Good physical mechanics can help keep the issue from flaring up in the first place. However, as a golfer, i relate that some days my elbow is irritated and painful.

My thoughts are to decrease the amount of weight you have to swing, ice that elbow immediately afterward if you've exercised it too much and have pain, and stretch those muscles / joints some before and after.  

I agree , decreasing the amount of weight to swing is an excellent way to improve or solve a detector elbow issue . This is why I always use detectors below 1kg like the wireless XPs . Not because they are French 🙂 , just because I know that if I use for example a 1,4kg detector , it might be ok today during the coming weeks/months , but I might have to pay the bill in 2 or 3 years , and I dont want to have to stop this hobby for health reasons ...  

A friend of mine had a tendinitis a few years ago because he was using a detector ( an Advantage )  with a very thick/heavy 11" coil weighing probably around 600 or 700 g . I suggested him to change for a Deus . He has no more pbs now .  This without any drugs ... 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As said above... I use liquid DMSO on my skin for muscle, tendons, bruises, and MSM (found in good health food stores is SEVERAL TIMES refined DMSO) tastes like sulphur (so I use it in OOcaps)...

All the info is online, even if you have to search for it... an in my body worth its weight in platinum... big medicine makes no money out of it when we buy it on eBay... and I have found (as the medical literature says), that its use accumulates and appears to have a lasting effect after we stop using it...

So, when I go bush or trekking for months at a time, I always take some... I recommend nothing... BUT DO just state what works for me...

cheers...

On 10/30/2022 at 3:54 PM, Sam-u-al said:

I have been recently banned on the Australian Prospecting Forum for stating that DMSO (dimethsulphoxide, the juice from pine trees, and a legal substance, even when hard to find sometimes, but a pure medical grade 99.99% odour free source is found in the USA, and the medical industry has lots of names for it...)...

Doctors use DMSO mixed with anything at all, to enhance the effectiveness of any medication we apply or take. Doctors use it Orally, via injection, topically, and combined with many medications, to make them more effective... It has so many uses but also a lot of dis-information is applied to DMSO... so do some deep research on DMSO...
I am 73 and work with my sons tree lopping (up to 40-50 metre trees etc in close proximity of houses etc.… and used to be an underground hard-rock miner so am used to hard work, but tree lopping sure beats being a miner for physical endurance.. and with a bakers knee in one leg it sometimes gets painful... 

I use no medications due to side-effects.. so resort to pure castor oil mixed with a few drops of 99.99% pure DMSO... [5 litres of the DMSO can be bought for horses (the same medical 99.99% grade as humans may use if we so wish) for about 70-100$AUD a Litre (big medical sells it for $780AUD for a 50ml ampule... yep you read right, $780AUD per 50 mls, WHICH would make the 5 litres pak cost $78,000AUD)… go figure...!!!

I apply the mix to my knee overnight with a clean flannel of moist wool (an old wool sock chopped up), with a cover of glad-wrap and bandage over that.

I then sleep with a hot water bottle on it for a few hours... it is magic for me... take a look... ✔️✔️✔️🌈🕊

Banned for stating facts...oh well you tried...your better off here anyways lol  We horse vets use it like water...Put it in an IV bag   or give it to them via nasogastric tube. Its rewarding to see a horse that is neurologic and ataxic or one with severe laminitis that can barely walk make a drastic improvement with DMSO over night! Thanks for reminding me I need to order more..

strick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1