Your Favorite Gold Finds Of 2019. Here's 1 Of Mine

That is a nice dragon or a bird!

Small Nuggett.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Part of the reason I enjoy Au is the natural beauty of each one and their unique character. Gold is so beautiful and Glenn has a masterpiece,  Walker finds a dragon and Walkerrj finds a beautiful gold timepiece. 

• Thanks 1

Not my only, but my best day, and sure they are little but, it was exciting to me. Its gold!

IMG_0030.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, billdean said:

Not my only, but my best day, and sure they are little but, it was exciting to me. Its gold!

IMG_0030.jpg

BillDean,  If you found them and are proud of your efforts, then I assure you most everyone on here is proud for you and of your Success too.  I knew when I started this thread, my monster 7 oz would spook folks from wanting to share their amazing finds and stories.  That was not my intent at all.  Heck, in reality it is not fare to compare my finds to most others, as I get to detect, talk detectors and sell a few for a living.  Selling detectors is my job and has been for 25+ years.  I know detectors better than the average guy, I've been researching areas to hunt for 25+ yrs so my Success is almost always better than the average guy.  Now I do have customers and friends who specialize on certain styles of detecting and they do just as well (sometimes better) as I.  Bottom line to me.  If you enjoyed the hunt, adventure and making some golden finds.  You should be proud.  The reality is most folks find the majority of the gold and we know it usually consists of fine gold and small nuggets.  Thanks for adding to the thread and sharing your Success.

• Like 1