Summary Explanation Of Fisher Impulse AQ Controls

Rick - you killed it with that write up.  Excellent info.  Bookmarking that post for future reference.  Thanks so much.  Enjoy putting it through its paces.  Looking forward to your additional reports.

So I see that being able to master the sweet spot between ATS, the Reject breakpoint setting, and pulse delay for the target(s) of interest will be the skill that determines your level of success (unless you just want to go max depth and Dig it All in AM (though ferrous may still give you a telltale double tone)).

• Like 2

Wow Rick, everything questioned in our minds was answered...as expected, the Fisher Impulse AQ will be a great tool when used properly. Expect it will be impressive not only in the salt waters, but also on the beach and in the US freshwater lakes and rivers. 

Can't wait for mine to be delivered!:fisher:

Bill

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thank You Rick! I like this Forum better Already and only been here for 24 hours.

This is the place to be if you want to learn. So many great people whose only agenda is to help others. No snark, no sarcasm, no keyboard cowboys. I know you're a legend OBN and that you know that the treasure is not always what we dig or scoop. Glad you're here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1