Summary Explanation Of Fisher Impulse AQ Controls

Rick,

Your writeup was just what the doctor ordered.  Thanks for taking the time to tell how the controls work in sync with the others!

Joe

Rick … Thanks a lot for all that operating information. What a great way to bring in the new year! Bob K

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skate said:

This is the place to be if you want to learn. So many great people whose only agenda is to help others. No snark, no sarcasm, no keyboard cowboys. I know you're a legend OBN and that you know that the treasure is not always what we dig or scoop. Glad you're here.

I fully agree, just as much treasure in learning and I see now this is the place. Thank You.

And Thanks Again Rick, Alex, and LE JAG. 

• Like 4

On 12/31/2019 at 5:38 PM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Thank You Rick! I like this Forum better Already and only been here for 24 hours.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:18 PM, Skate said:

I know you're a legend OBN....

Welcome, Joe!  Now, would one of you please explain the meaning of the initialism 'OBN'?  (Sorry to go off-topic.  Rick is going above and beyond to help us understand this novel detector.)

• Like 1

This machine will have a following cult is anyone going business with me for the merchandising?????:fisher::biggrin:

The book  IMPULSE HOW TO OPTIMISE  EVERY BEAT,the caps ,the Ts,the covers, the 3 part carbon shaft ,the 50000 nihm battery pack MONSTRACHARGER (tm pending),The stickers,THE BIBLE VERSE banner:

Ecclesiastes 11:9

Rejoice, young man, during your childhood, and let your swing be pleasant during the days of young manhood.

And follow the Impulse ,your heart and the discrimination of your eyes Yet knowing that Gold will bring you enjoyment for all these things.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN TO ALL

RR

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome, Joe!  Now, would one of you please explain the meaning of the initialism 'OBN'?  (Sorry to go off-topic.  Rick is going above and beyond to help us understand this novel detector.)

Yes, Rick has been a guiding light on the Manta.."AQ"  and I'm glad to see a forum where he is treated with respect.

OBN ..........Short for OldeBeechNut..since all I like to hunt are the old beach's. Oldebeechnut was the name I started with on the forums, but figured it would be easier for others as OBN..so I shortened it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

OBN ..........Short for OldeBeechNut.

OK, that doesn't pay as well as "OBstetrics Nurse" which was my first guess.  Still pretty messy, though.  🙄

• Like 2

Thanks Rick, I’m much more informed. I’ll hit the beach running now!

• Like 1