The Vanquish And Bottlecaps?

LowTide

I may have missed any information already posted here or elsewhere concerning the Vanquish series versus Bottlecaps.  I am not referring to aluminum caps but rather steel caps with their various coatings and Aluminized Mylar type inserts.  Information on orientation, inner part of cap facing up or outer facing up would be helpful along with stage of corrosion.  The depth and where appropriate the Hi/Lo iron reject would also be interesting.

The above inquiry came to mind as I wondered if noobies with a Vanquish will be able to move across the landscape and not become discouraged by digging Bottlecaps?  For experienced users I also wondered if this series might become a go to picnic area hunter leaving just the Aluminum trash to be dealt with?  In situations where I have wandered into picnic areas, having Bottlecaps go away would be well worth the sacrifice of losing some depth by not using a higher gain machine!

With high iron bias most of them will sound very bad. Low iron bias will still let them through. Don't think orientation will matter. It will be an awesome machine for trashy areas. You can see the difference here...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1