New From Garrett In 2020?

• 2 weeks later...

All kidding aside, hopefully, Garrett has an ace up their sleeve for this year! (If it's even a detector!)  The Vanquish and the Knox (amoung others) have a big lead!

I still like using my AT Pro! Lately, I've been using it more than the Knox 800! Which i mostly use at the beach! 

Yesterday, i started working a small area in a local park with the AT Pro! Once i think i got everything! I will go back over the same ground with the 800 to see what i missed!

The highlight find today (and the year so far) with the Pro was this Kennedy half!! It was partially masked by alot of trash! First for me! And popped out beautiful! New spot beginner's luck!🍀👍👍

20200208_193821.thumb.jpg.0dd93c7bcfbfde7f062bfac89aa7ad11.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

How about a detector that can be collapsed into a backpack, has constant variable frequencies like a ML 800, with the ability to lock in. Waterproof, and waterproof wireless headphones, Bluetooth GPS app with number memory for each find. Maybe the brains in the handle and wifi to phone. Phone clamped to the handle in watertight mount rather than a panel. All about reducing weight and bulk.