Here it is everyone!!!

It's a 3D color, clear vision, laser  guided, Xwave Detector!(TM) That reaches depths of 50 feet! Lead vest is optional!!

I got the first test model!!🤣

[Disclaimer: All products in this ad are fictitiously used and in good fun! Do not eat!!]👍👍

20200124_013142.thumb.jpg.d6a99f22b23305f1044bede8c3ffbac2.jpg

• Haha 1

Are there pneumatic tires for beach hunting?

• Like 1

New Garrett detectors:

• Haha 2

All kidding aside, hopefully, Garrett has an ace up their sleeve for this year! (If it's even a detector!)  The Vanquish and the Knox (amoung others) have a big lead!

I still like using my AT Pro! Lately, I've been using it more than the Knox 800! Which i mostly use at the beach! 

Yesterday, i started working a small area in a local park with the AT Pro! Once i think i got everything! I will go back over the same ground with the 800 to see what i missed!

The highlight find today (and the year so far) with the Pro was this Kennedy half!! It was partially masked by alot of trash! First for me! And popped out beautiful! New spot beginner's luck!🍀👍👍

20200208_193821.thumb.jpg.0dd93c7bcfbfde7f062bfac89aa7ad11.jpg

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bhogg
      Hi All
      I've been hearing rumours of a new gold machine in the works ? 
      Is there any truth in this and if so what are some of the rumours or truths about it.
      Cheers 
    • By Stephen Allen
      Hey guys n girls
      I have a doozie of a question for anyone that may be in the know.
      I'm not sure how to ask this without being negative towards a great detector Minelabs GPZ7000 approx $9000 Australian dollars.
      I was watching some YouTube videos on the Ajax Segma 3d metal detector. It has an 8m depth. Finds all types of metals, water even under ground caves. The cost is A lot less than a GPZ7000
      My main question is why have we not seen or heard more about this in Australia. I mean if not for general gold detecting, but for bigger companies using it to find the depth of the gold they need to mine. Check out the detector by Ajax and I think the other one is a company called Ger from Germany.

• By sandiwilliams717
      so all you guys know your Detector? Or so you thought maybe or maybe so you thought?

So lots of you may be asking or have been asking or are curious about which Detector is better and probably assuming the 800 is way better and stronger than the 600. Or which is better for the beginner? The Minelab Equinox 600 or 800? What Detector is more powerful? Therefore producing more finds and at better quality? Or are they in a nutshell the exact same Detector besides A extra mode ( Gold ), and 20 and 40 khz are available to be single frequencies on the Equinox 800 and not the 600. Does The Equinox 600 have 20 and 40 khz in multi frequency? And the 800 has more adjustable tone pitches in more tone brackets and recovery speed is more adjustable and iron bias as well. But are as I said in a nutshell are the same exact animal. Truly deep, capable of all types of metal detecting adventures, fully submersible and the actually find amazing finds. Whatever you buy make sure it's a Minelab Equinox. They produce. Just don't go about it like I did and dying to set up most advanced settings and trying to copy someone's program. Let that metal detector talk to you and you'll create a bond with it and only tweak it when you feel the need to be able to comprehend it better. It's preset modes are incredible and this detector is truly worth every penny.... Thanks for listening guys
    • By PhaseTech
      Just curious, how many prospectors are still swinging around a Minelab SD series, GP or even GPX4000??
      These models hardly get a mention these days. 
      For those that are swinging these older models, here's a few additional questions do get a bit of chatter happening....maybe
      Have you tried any of the new flat/spiral wound coils? 
      Have you tried modern boosters, or aftermarket battery options? 
      On a personal note, I still have a SD2100e and a GP3500 but they don't get any serious use. The 2100 is very sentimental model to me as it was the detector I found my first nugget with. The GP3500 was my baby, where Minelab added everything I wished for. It still has the best audio in any prospecting detector I've used to date (admittedly she's a bit on the quiet side). 
    • By Tnsharpshooter
      I’ll post link here.  Folks can comment if they wish.  Saves me time by not posting in detail on all forums.  I like this forum very much.  Hope I am not breaking rules here or am not upsetting anyone.
      http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,173272
    • By Ridge Runner
      I have the Simplex + and thinking about buying the Vanquish 540 but do I really need to spend over the cost of the Vanquish to get a great detector?
       I’ve had and have higher cost detectors but I want your opinion .
       Chuck