Welcome To The New Tarsacci Metal Detector Forum!

2 hours ago, Carolina said:

It seems to me it is easier for him to talk on the phone rather than text messages so maybe speaking English is easier than writing. Maybe this is why he does not post on any forums as I know he does follow them. Just a thought. I hope that he is knee deep in production of a new 12” surf and turf coil for the MDT as has been discussed on other forums. I have over a year now with my Tarsacci and close to 400 hrs with 0:problems, other than tightening the battery cap a thread to much and stripping the cap so to speak. After tightening a second time and stopping when I should all is well. I know of one other who has done the same thing with the same results. My warranty will be out soon but I don’t anticipate any problems. I also have spent 75% of my time in salt water with no problems. This truly is a fantastic machine. Hope everyone stays safe from the terrible virus and good luck to all.

I am waiting for a used one to test in the UK,(but machine is stuck in France)if i like it i may buy it,i like it even more i may become a distributor who knows....

RR

• 1 year later...

Having this dedicated Tarsacci Forum was the final inducement for me to join this site. I had read here for a long time because of the quality of the posts & serious enthusiasm of the members. It has been nice to become a member.

Steve, maybe Dimitar would agree/have time for an interview with you that could be transcribed. The answers to YOUR questions are what I want to hear.

• Like 1

Dimitar was invited to participate here, but he seems a little shy in that count. :smile: Very nice bloke, I enjoyed hanging out with him for a day. Bottom line is I wish he will show up here to answer YOUR questions directly. Anyone wishing the same, should contact him and encourage him to do just that.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I met him and his wife a few years back at St Pete…. he sure has a lot of passion for this machine and is slowly making design improvements based on what we want.  It’s a slow process but he is getting more dealers and the word is getting out about what this machine will do.  Me and Cliff made a run to Tampa a fees months back to Phil Meyers Detectors who will now sell them.  He wanted to know how we were using it on the beach.  We are seeing more designers now willing to come on line and talk detectors.  It would be great to see his responses to some of the questions.

• Like 1

It would be great to have him on the forum to ask questions and read the answers he gives to other's as well. I really like my Tarsacci, but beach conditions here in Northern California haven't been ideal. Looking forward to getting out there when the first storms hit!

• Like 1