Fisher Impulse AQ Price

I use the Souriau on all my Excals. just not to the extent of Joe. So far no problems but since i got the MDT they lay dormant haha. $2500 is not going to be paid off in my location for quite some time. Melt value and what you actually can get are two different things. I also don’t live in a target rich environment like Joe. MDT is better suited for the new drops here and the AQ use in the bay. Road trip !!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Carolina said:

I use the Souriau on all my Excals. just not to the extent of Joe. So far no problems but since i got the MDT they lay dormant haha. $2500 is not going to be paid off in my location for quite some time. Melt value and what you actually can get are two different things. I also don’t live in a target rich environment like Joe. MDT is better suited for the new drops here and the AQ use in the bay. Road trip !!!

I hammered those Souriau's good with over 700 hours or more of hunt time in the water. And with changing the coil often...

I am hoping that the "AQ" wakes up some of these spots Mike and I hammered good. They start coming alive it maybe time to go silent...

• Like 1