Beach Finds 06-01-20

Nuke em

Last night after work i took my Nox with the 11 inch coil this time for another search of the beaches i went to 2 days ago. I took the Bus to the beaches further along beyond where i finished the other day . I started at around 10 pm and found a few coins but soon found that area was too built up for any successful hunt so i went to where i finished last time and worked back to where i started last time .

Again i saw that there were new holes about , and again i started to find coins near and around where these holes were . It was a lot harder this time and the beaches are building up due to the longer tides and the sea hitting the beach straight on . I didn't stay out as long as i thought i would and finished at 12.45 am . 

I counted up and went home . My total for this search was £20.53p and a unidentified Pre Decimal Penny and a George VI Farthing . 

My next hunt will be either Saturday night or next week sometime .

Someone on my last hunt post wanted my settings , i will put them on here when i have had some sleep .

2) £20.53p FOUND 06-01-20 EQ.JPG

• Like 2

Once again you have come up with some nice finds. I hope that your luck continues with more gold and silver round little things that you can put on your fingers.

I didn't want to jinx you by saying the other word.

Glad to see you are ringing in the new year on a positive note.

Here are my settings .

I use Beach 2

Ground Balance if necessary . Noise Cancel if necessary . Volume Adjust 25 (advanced)= 1 , 12 , 17 , 23 , 25 . Threshold Level  9 (advanced)- 1 . Target Tone  5 (advanced) = 1 , 10 , 17 , 23 , 25 . Accept/Reject -9 (Advanced) =  -1 , 8 , 19 , 25 the rest . I rarely use the Horseshoe . Recovery Speed 4 (Advanced) = F2 = 9 .  Sensitivity as high as possible . 

I also use Gray Ghost NDT headphones which i feel are the best by far for tones , most or all else are muffled to me.