14 minutes ago, Luis said:

Looking for the video I also got this one.  I don't know if it's already published, if it's deleted

This video has been around for awhile.Thanks anyway for sharing

Yes, wish the Audio was better but it does give a good idea on Pin pointing deep targets with the "AQ" . Won't be long all of us will be testing...And Video's. 2020 is going to be interesting..

• Like 3

I think it shows just how much fun we are going to have PPing and getting that 12.5" coil in a hole chest deep water.  I straddled a few holes in my day (that didnt come out right) but looks like i may need a snorkel.   I understand they ARE making a smaller coil available.... didnt say when.... but have you tested it JAG and what size will it be?

Looks like Impulse AQ is nor really designed as a water mahine. 

Coil cable gland position is not optimum for underwater performance. Too many connectors are potentially weak points as well.

Although results from video are impressive, I can barely imagine if somebody will be able to hunt in the surf at full gain and lowest delay settings...

That's just my opinion. Hunting chest deep in the salt water with my TDI BH I am not able to keep full gain + 10us due too much falsing. 

Or I have to go deeper in the water to get rid of the wave influence or I have to lower my settings.

Anyway new AQ looks unbeatable PI machine for hunting our of the water.

fisher-research-impulse-aq-metal-detector.jpg

• Like 1