Hello From Moscow

asgo

Hello everybody! My name is Sergey i am from Russia, Moscow. I am Authorized AKA modder and dealer. Please link where is AKA devices discuss.

• Like 3

To my knowledge there are no dealers or service in the U.S. and AKA has expressed little interest in establishing any. Maybe Sergey can give us some clarification on that but to the best of my knowledge the answer is no.

Beware that according to this thread there is a person in the U.S. posing as an authorized dealer who is not. I have no knowledge of that one way or the other, just passing it on as a caution.

• Like 1

Greetings Sergey -Asgo... ,, will be interesting to learn about AKA detectors specifically about Signum and the New "Intronik" multi-frequency detector ..

Welcome to the forum Sergey,

I look forward to your experiences, and finds in Russia! 👍👍

Thank you for  replyes! 

There is no oficial dealer in USA. We have the same problem in Russia with fake sites that looks like oficial )

Thank you for links, if it will be interesting i ll give some information about AKA. I think that more usefull information is about GB becouse AKA GB is similar clock face rotates separately from the hands ))).  I have video in russian but i plane to translate it.

And the second video is about Intronik - i compare it with GPX 4000. I can place it to Intronik topic. It is in English.. 

• Like 2