Chasing The Skunk

1 hour ago, fredmason said:

I am not smart enough to be geological...except I feel like a rock some days...

maybe Chris Ralph or other smart person can guess....

best wishes

Fred, Thanks anyway and sorry I rely on you like Google but your service is better, to my knowledge you don’t read all my email and then fill my in basket with spam. And your score getting it right is in the high 99.999% range even Ken Jennings swings a whiff now and then and Ha, if your not smart enough I’ve by comparison no hope. Also, sometimes my logic is more caveman peering skyward seeing many eyes starring back, sorry no disrespect intended to cavemen I’d likely fare significantly worse at their endeavor than I do at this one 😂.

• Haha 1

If it's an area silver has been found silver ore is possible.  All I really know though is watching meminer vids on youtube. They rub the silver ore samples hard on their pants or something and the silver will show in some of the rubbed areas. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lacky said:

If it's an area silver has been found silver ore is possible.  All I really know though is watching meminer vids on youtube. They rub the silver ore samples hard on their pants or something and the silver will show in some of the rubbed areas. 

Lacky,  thanks for the info whatever it is it’s nothing of any consequence but guess I learn a little with every question and it makes the dry spells more fun.