Nokta/Makro Mini Horde Detector

I have to admit when I saw that I thought "hmmm, put a larger arm cuff on there and that would be great for mask and snorkel work when I am on my belly needing a super short detector." I have been eyeballing the Nokta/Makro Pulsedive for just that purpose, but this may not cost any more and have discrimination. But mainly I like how it is designed for kids instead of just being a cut down adult detector or worse yet just a toy.

Pulsedive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I thought "hmmm, put a larger arm cuff on there

That should be a hard plastic cuff, so heat it up and mold it to your arm. I have done that with a heat gun that I use for electronics on something else.

It should also be great for midgets also, and I do know a couple of them.

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I have to admit when I saw that I thought "hmmm, put a larger arm cuff on there and that would be great for mask and snorkel work when I am on my belly needing a super short detector." I have been eyeballing the Nokta/Makro Pulsedive for just that purpose, but this may not cost any more and have discrimination. But mainly I like how it is designed for kids instead of just being a cut down adult detector or worse yet just a toy.

Pulsedive Scuba Detector & Pinpointer

I thought, pin pointer for my Zed!!!!

• Like 1