A Small Coin Under A Magnetic Brick Vanquish 340

FlyFish

Flyfish...

From the video and comments is clearly from the Vanquish 340 m and fixed Ground Balance ... Signal bricks is on -9..in the zone of small iron and minerals.
In this case, it would be worthwhile to try to use the Coin program or Jewerly-programs that have some degree of discrimination against iron ...

The test is also based on the reduction of sensitivity helps to better detect coin /1kopiejka SSSR/ under mineralized Brick ..
I suppose Vanquish .. when the sensitivity decreases to change RX Gain .. and the detector can better target the slow movement of the coil.

41 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

Flyfish...

From the video and comments is clearly from the Vanquish 340 m and fixed Ground Balance ... Signal bricks is on -9..in the zone of small iron and minerals.
In this case, it would be worthwhile to try to use the Coin program or Jewerly-programs that have some degree of discrimination against iron ...

The test is also based on the reduction of sensitivity helps to better detect coin /1kopiejka SSSR/ under mineralized Brick ..
I suppose Vanquish .. when the sensitivity decreases to change RX Gain .. and the detector can better target the slow movement of the coil.

Vanquish cannot iron from a brick not to sound. The coin under the brick sounds very well

I mean, for example, this moment..where's Vanquish reacting to the brick .... but also the video test Bricks and Coins.
   I wonder how Vanquish 340 works on Coin, Jewerly.

Certain forms of discrimination at / 0, + 1, + 2 / in Equinox contribute to a better non-ferrous ID, as well as to a better tone of non-ferrous tone ... in mineralization ..

My Vanquish 340 should be available in about 7-8 days .. so I'll do some comparison too ..