3 More Rings Recovered

Dan(NM)

12 minutes ago, fredmason said:

the round thing with stones looks like costume jewelry from the 20-40's era

fred

Your probably right, the backĀ  looks like it was attached to something.

• Like 1

Nice finds Dan!!šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ’šŸ’°

• Like 1

• The title was changed to 3 More Rings Recovered

I appreciate it when a posterĀ shows their junk/trash digs. It makes me take notice that one of the reasons I don't have as many good finds like I used to is because I have been too overly selective with what signals I should be digging. I really have to start digging more.Ā 

Congrats on your silver Dan !!!!!!Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happa54 said:

I appreciate it when a posterĀ shows their junk/trash digs. It makes me take notice that one of the reasons I don't have as many good finds like I used to is because I have been too overly selective with what signals I should be digging. I really have to start digging more.Ā 

Congrats on your silver Dan !!!!!!Ā 

For the past 2 years, all I did was cherry pick for old coins and did ok in that dept. But, I've already dug more gold and jewelry than I did compared to then. My time was limited, so, I had to be more selective and utilize my time to improve my odds.Ā  I have an opportunity as this moment to take the time and dig it all. This window will be closing at the end of the month,then I'll have to become a bit more picky.

• Like 1

Dan, GREAT job fighting through all the mid-tone trash, to recover the goodies!Ā  NICE!

Steve

• Like 1