Minelab Vanquish, Equinox & Etrac Relic Hunting

abenson

Here's a video of the Minelab Vanquish 540, Equinox 800 and eTrac comparing some targets while relic hunting. The area is challenging because there are not many targets left and the EMI is terrible.

Steve if this should be under Comparisons feel free to move the post. Thanks

• Like 7

Nice video abenson. That's the kind of video I like the best. Wild finds and seeing /hearing the responses from each detector. Thanks!!

It seemed to me the Vanquish did ok... actually kind of what I was expecting. Seems to have respectable depth and good separation but not able to keep up with the Equinox. What do you think after hunting with it? 

59 minutes ago, Tometusns said:

Nice video abenson. That's the kind of video I like the best. Wild finds and seeing /hearing the responses from each detector. Thanks!!

It seemed to me the Vanquish did ok... actually kind of what I was expecting. Seems to have respectable depth and good separation but not able to keep up with the Equinox. What do you think after hunting with it? 

Thanks. The Vanquish did better than I thought it would given it doesn't separate targets as well as the Equinox.  As far as relic hunting goes it can hold it's own as long as the trash isn't too dense. Great backup detector to have on hand or have a loaner for friends IMO.

• Like 2