Civil War Hunt

2Valen

You know, this story would make a much better show than anything with Oak Island in the name!

Great job.  I hope you find what you are looking for.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Thank you.

I have researched it for about 5 years talking to the old timers that knew about what we are looking for and we finally came up with a way to find it.

What we have searched so far has shown that we are on the right track and in the right area. Last year took so much time to get permission from certain people that we lost our window to search properly.

This year it will be the clean up year as I feel certain that we can get what we are going after.

All the small stuff is just going to be gravy for our pockets, but the big prize will have to go to a museum I'm sure.

Wish I could tell you what is down there that we are looking for, but I can't and won't right now.

I have always said Oak Island has been a hoax from the beginning, and I could prove that wit a map.

• Like 2

Now that’s some serious honest to God treasure hunting well undertaken and executed. Good for you and your team! I was going to ask but you pretty much answered the research part. To me that is the key to real treasure hunting.... having something real that can be researched with some degree of certainty. I see way too many people chasing pipe dream treasures that don’t even exist. Probably the vast majority of treasure hunting is somebody going after some story made up by a writer for a treasure magazine. Or being the zillionth person looking for the fabulous legendary whiz bang legend. And let’s not forget to use LRLs while at it. :smile: Anyway, it’s very nice to see you do something real and do it successfully. Congratulations!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Anyway, it’s very nice to see you do something real and do it successfully. Congratulations!

Thank you Steve,

I have tried to stay focused on this project for many years, and have done more homework on this than when I was in college.

When I do something I try my best to do it right or I would feel that I only did it half way.

I am still learning my 800 and know I have a long way to go on it, but detectors for cars and trucks I know quite well.