Help Needed - Advanced Settings - Iron Bias

I am new to running the EQ800 and following the manual to the advanced settings, it says to navigate to the recovery speed menu, then press and hold the settings button for the advanced settings bar to show up underneath the recovery speed icon. I do all that and no bar shows up, just a grunt. Other menu items come up with the bar underneath. Everything I read says there are advanced settings available, but I am not finding them. Am I missing something? I am running the most recent version of 2.0 and rolled back to 1.75 and it didn't seem to work there either. Am I doing something wrong? 

Performed a factory reset and all is now right with the world. Seems a bit strange tho, I had just updated the firmware, so I thought that was the issue, however I went back to the old (1.75) firmware and had the same issue. Updated once again to V2.12 then did the factory reset and that is what worked to get all the parameter files to work properly.

I was going to suggest a factory reset.  Glad you figured it out.  And thanks for letting us know how you resolved it.  That will help other folks who might have similar issues.  If you've got other questions, fire away.

And if you have Equinox specific questions you might get more responses in the deducated Equinox subforum.  Specifically, this thread has a lot of Equinox essential information collected in one spot.