Gpaa Letting Out All The Stops!

Recently the GPAA has had six shows per year, four in the US West in the Spring and two in the US East in Autumn.  This year they are changing that pattern, with eleven shows all in the first five months of 2020.  I haven't read their intentions but I'm sure Kevin Hoagland and crew will be explaining the strategy in their publications.  I've gotta think it's good for everyone involved.  I've only attended two so far but with 11 on the calendar I'll be disappointed if I can't find a way to make my third this year.  Open to the public for a nominal fee ($5 ahead of time and $10 at the door).

• Like 3

The increase in gold prices must be putting a fire under things. I noticed there were a lot more shows to add to the Forum Calendar earlier today. They have shows almost every weekend starting in February. Interesting with all the extra shows still no show in Las Vegas this year again, a bit of a surprise.

gpaa-shows-banner.jpg

Yes GB, it IS good for everyone involved. By expanding the number and scope of Show venues the GPAA reaches out to more old members and many potential new members. As you know, education is a high priority for the GPAA, and the virtually non-stop seminars on a wide range of auriferous topics are of great value to most attendees. By doing the same venues (such as Las Vegas) no more frequently than alternate years, a wider range of venues can be considered. I began attending Shows in 1983, and since 1994, with the release of my first book, I have been a vendor at 138 Shows. I am planning to have booths at Pomona, Phoenix, Sacramento, Concord and Columbus. Members of this Forum are cordially  invited to stop by. HH Jim

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jim McCulloch said:

I am planning to have booths at Pomona, Phoenix, Sacramento, Concord and Columbus.

Which Columbus?  (May 2 in Ohio or May 23 in Georgia?)