Tip For Mobile Users Of Nokta/Makro Website - Mobile Use, Menus Now Accessible

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Guest Tnsharpshooter

It has come to my attention when using my Apple iPad mini (with latest update btw) accessing manufacturer’s main site I cannot access support pages on site.  A work around for folks is to do a google search.  For example doing google search for Simplex+ manual one will see a good site that will get them to their destination for access to needed data.  It has been reported the same thing happens with use of android cell phone.  I have put a thread together elsewhere here in order to notify marketing rep Dilek of this issue.  http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,172246

Guest Tnsharpshooter
7 minutes ago, Steve Herschbach said:

The support area is missing from their mobile website.

Wonder if this is intentional or not.  Either way the competitors’ sites don’t seem be be like this.

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Noticed this last week.  But posting/reading on 15 different forums with info dealing with various things I finally got around to bringing it up.

Wish the internet would have been part of my childhood.  I would have read more.  I read loads now.  

They can fix the mobile menu in ten minutes. From my perspective it’s something that happens all the time and is no big deal. They may simply have counted on the desktop to mobile code to be handling the menu conversion and it did not. It’s a simple oversight that needs correction, that’s all.

Anyone wanting manuals for current models would do better going here.

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Just looking out for the detecting public and manufacturers too.  Least I can do.  Senior USAF officer told me once, David it’s nice to have you around.

• 1 month later...
Guest Tnsharpshooter

Seems this issue has been resolved by manufacturer.   I get access to support menu using both  mobile and desk top option using my iPad.