Looks like a little lead and zinc there, smidgen of copper, some manganese. Nothing jumping out. These numbers from https://opentextbc.ca/geology/chapter/20-1-metal-deposits/ give you an idea of what kind of ppm numbers you are looking for....

Table 20.1 Typical background and ore levels of some important metals [SE]
Metal Typical Background Level Typical Economic Grade* Concentration Factor
Copper 40 ppm 10,000 ppm (1%) 250 times
Gold 0.003 ppm 6 ppm (0.006%) 2,000 times
Lead 10 ppm 50,000 ppm (5%) 5,000 times
Molybdenum 1 ppm 1,000 ppm (0.1%) 1,000 times
Nickel 25 ppm 20,000 ppm (2%) 800 times
Silver 0.1 ppm 1,000 ppm (0.1%) 10,000 times
Uranium 2 ppm 10,000 ppm (1%) 5,000 times
Zinc 50 ppm 50,000 ppm (5%) 1,000 times

*It’s important to note that the economic viability of any deposit depends on a wide range of factors including its grade, size, shape, depth below the surface, and proximity to infrastructure, the current price of the metal, the labour and environmental regulations in the area, and many other factors. Source: https://opentextbc.ca/geology/chapter/20-1-metal-deposits/

How To Calculate Ore Grade

• Like 6

You could move ten feet and find the Mother Lode. An out of context assay like that is meaningless to people like us on the internet. An assay only tells you about the exact spot assayed, and has to be put into the larger context of geology and far more samples than just one.

• Like 3

I work in an assay lab and I’m familiar with the reference material on your report (OREAS45p). The values for this reference are consistent with the values for the first sample, labeled as “blank.” It appears that there is a sequence error which would lead me to question the data set.

• Like 1