Where Is Fisher On The Impulse?

On 2/29/2020 at 7:42 AM, Rick Kempf said:

I have no information on exactly when AQ’s will be available and in what quantities. 

I expect Rick to get his Impulse AQ SN000001 back at some point. 

That said, OBN continues to roll up all of the gold rings in the Chesapeake Bay, so I'm not without SOMETHING to keep an eye on until SPRING rolls my way.  

Rich - 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Very funny Steve H. , I love it!!

• Haha 3

On 2/28/2020 at 6:48 PM, Cal_Cobra said:

The challenge with a statement like this, is that the same could be said two years ago when, one year ago, six months ago, etc. 

It's a great teaser statement, but beyond that......ehhh...... I can't say more than that 🙂

Guys,  give Rick a break. He is the only person who gives us information . The one to blame is Fisher!! Just write or call Fisher and complain or boycott them and don't buy their ffffff.........new detector if it ever comes on the market.

• Like 3

On 2/28/2020 at 7:15 PM, Geotech said:

And it might be said 6 months from now. It is what it is.

I get that, and no offense is intended to Rick.  Its just that there's no point in a teaser comment with no info, yet we continue to get these kind of comments. 

This has to be the strangest product rollout I've ever witnessed in my life.  Inventor promotes product for years, said product (and inventor) are purchased by FTP. 

Then a non-FTP employee seems to be the mouthpiece for the company, but the message is usually "mum's the word". 

Nobodies asking for a parachute debacle, but I can't be the only one that finds this to be the most bizarre product (non) launch in the history of detecting?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

I get that, and no offense is intended to Rick.  Its just that there's no point in a teaser comment with no info, yet we continue to get these kind of comments. 

This has to be the strangest product rollout I've ever witnessed in my life.  Inventor promotes product for years, said product (and inventor) are purchased by FTP. 

Then a non-FTP employee seems to be the mouthpiece for the company, but the message is usually "mum's the word". 

Nobodies asking for a parachute debacle, but I can't be the only one that finds this to be the most bizarre product (non) launch in the history of detecting?

I agree with you, and the problem is with Fisher personally I think they should hire a professional PR guy, who can handle this, instead of people who can't handle their public relation and promotion of their products. I think for such a big company as Fisher their must be something wrong in the management!

Nothing personal to you or any others, but I prefer you all to direct the storm to Fisher and and not to Rick, who is just trying to help us .

An advice for Fisher, they should hire Steve Herschbach as a sales and Marketing director on a contract basis for their promotion and sales etc. For the new AQ detector launch. At least we know things will be different and Steve can do some good brooming in the Fisher AQ team. (As they say new broom sweep clean)

Wink, wink , to Fisher Company!!! Fisher wake up and get your act together!!!!!

PS. And Steve H. Maybe can give a kick back to subscribers  of his website in the form of a 15% discount on the new AQ line detectors!  ( can't we keep on dreaming a little bit.)

Whitbey you'll get no argument from me,  I know Rick is just trying to keep some line of communications open for interested parties. 

I've been waiting for ten years for FTP to come out with a new flag ship detector.  I'm not really a beach hunter so I'm not sure this is what I've personally been waiting for,  but it's certainly an interesting machine that has caught my attention.  From what the creator and tester have posted and shown us it can do, if it's the real deal, I might be willing to give one a try, and it may be even more interesting to test out at some relic sites with funky ground and/or iron challenges. 

• Like 2