Where Is Fisher On The Impulse?

4 minutes ago, JohnnyRox said:

You foreigners really know how to kill a joke.  ☹️  LOL

I'm really sorry for the ruined experiment...

But...I think there's at least an hundred sharks ready to bite for a fake news like this one 🤣

On 3/9/2020 at 9:00 PM, JohnnyRox said:

A lil birdie told me the release date is soon.  22 days from today to be exact.  😉

Do you want to bett your life on it ?  ( I don`t )

I'm hopefully with you Steve but it is curious that we aren't hearing from any of the Fisher sources who kindly furnished info to us over the past year plus.  Not sure what to make of that.  Oh well, the beaches out here in Los Angeles are deader than dead anyway thanks to no storms  and too many guys swinging Equinoxes! It will be worth the wait when the Impulse finally comes to market.

• Like 3

Closer than you may think. The mounds of issues which caused a cascade of delays have been - bit by bit - at times painfully - knocked down.

At the extreme risk of being “the little boy who cried wolf” - I am modestly optimistic for a launch in the not distant future. Of course corona virus is a completely new issue and whether it is supply lines or the practicalities of keeping a factory full of hard-working assembly and administrative folks working the rough whatever comes out way - totally external factors may disrupt not only metal detector production and marketing but our lives in dramatic ways.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rick Kempf said:

Closer than you may think. The mounds of issues which caused a cascade of delays have been - bit by bit - at times painfully - knocked down.

At the extreme risk of being “the little boy who cried wolf” - I am modestly optimistic for a launch in the not distant future. Of course corona virus is a completely new issue and whether it is supply lines or the practicalities of keeping a factory full of hard-working assembly and administrative folks working the rough whatever comes out way - totally external factors may disrupt not only metal detector production and marketing but our lives in dramatic ways.

Yes the Corona virus can be a big problem if Fisher waits any longer, there won't  be many people left to buy the AQ since many of us older folks who are in the high risk factor will be gone, and are swinging our detectors in heaven.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 3

• 2 weeks later...

This notice just drove a stake in the heart of my hopes for having an Impulse to use anytime soon. I’m just going to put it out of my mind for now and plan on doing other things this summer. If it happens, great. Until that official notice appears there is just nothing more for me to say on the subject. I’m going to polish up my V3i with Bigfoot and hit the parks and sports fields instead of the beaches in my quest for jewelry.

Just one last look......

fisher-research-impulse-aq-metal-detector.jpg

• Oh my! 1