Where Is Fisher On The Impulse?

Hi Steve, I gave it up for lost, between the pandemic and the confinement it has given me time to see the tdi beach to entertain myself in something! I understand that some pre-privileged ll will have this summer to do tests, not even think about acquiring one for the common users.

I have been locked up at home for 15 days, my wife looks at shoes and clothes, I look at detectors and underwater breathing equipment

• Like 2

Not giving up here, It going to be delayed with all that is going on but You really have to stay focused on what you have in hand. It's not all the machine...........Spots are opening...and closing in the water. Don't let those open spots get away because you don't have the "AQ"...

Right now we have a stay at home order in Maryland, once that has passed I'll be in the water.......... with or without the "AQ"!! 

Be Safe and Stay Healthy!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Not giving up here, It going to be delayed with all that is going on but You really have to stay focused on what you have in hand. It's not all the machine...........Spots are opening...and closing in the water. Don't let those open spots get away because you don't have the "AQ"...

Right now we have a stay at home order in Maryland, once that has passed I'll be in the water.......... with or without the "AQ"!! 

Be Safe and Stay Healthy!

What an incredible story. There's enough to make a movie. This will be the right mindset. Continue hunting with or without Impulse as soon as the coronavirus lets us out.

• Like 1

I'm just tired of waiting for that machine 😪 As it stands, when it is released there will probably not be enough available so I can get one anyways. I have the funds available, but the chances of getting my hands on one is probably ZERO. So I will continue to use the GPX, as soon as state to state travel is allowed again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 8:50 PM, JohnnyRox said:

Someone got one.

Told you today was the day.  😀

Keep on dreaming !🤣

From what I've heard even when the AQ gets released it's going to be in very limited numbers. Not everyone that wants one will get it.

5 minutes ago, abenson said:

From what I've heard even when the AQ gets released it's going to be in very limited numbers. Not everyone that wants one will get it.

Sounds like hype to convince people to preorder if I ever heard it. “Give us your money or lose your place in line and wait forever” is a game as old as the ages with retailers. I’d say just the opposite. Unless you are 100% certain you don’t mind being a test pig and all that entails, hold back a bit on this one for reports from people you trust.

• Like 5

we are like the pretty girl from school, everyone wants to go to the dance with her, but she will only choose one !!!

I no longer expect anything, on the part of fisher, in my personal opinion as a client, I think they have been very rude and ungrateful to their clients, it is not what we deserve !!!!

• Confused 1